Tuesday, July 24, 2007

good news, I SURVIVED!

HEy guys, gals and alien pals! (if you guys actually exsist?)

I S-U-R-V-I-V-E-D...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This year camp was FANTASTIC! I mean, the food was better, the worship was better, the dorms were better (aside from no free rooming, which wasn't so bad), the raft was definitely better...haih, I think that everything was better this year...YAY!!!

I guess the only so-called bad part at camp was that when we arrived there was no electricity or water. We were like in a sauna or oven there and still I don't think I really lost any weight...sheesh. But one good thing about the electricity and water outage is that during the worship we could all really focus on God and not anything else. SO i guess the outage wasn't THAT bad after all.

The best thing in camp for me was that there was NO JUNGLE WALK!!! I repeat NO JUNGLE WALK!!! I am happy thinking about it already! ESpecially, instead of trudging through a muddy, "leech" invested jungle, everyone got to have fellowship and have fun the whole night. That was when me and Caleb.C went crazy and hyper...WHOOOO!!!

The only sad news?
By this august 4th or 5th me, my parents, my maid and Silky will be moving into our new house in JB officially. Not really staying as in leaving school yet, but moving in. So I guess that really confirms the whole I'm definitely moving to JB thing....sniff sniff...I'm really gonna miss you guys.

So, the house looks fantastic and I'm sorta excited for it but the only sad part is that, THE FREAKING HOUSE IS IN FREAKING JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, calm down...anyway, I gtg....MOM is bugging about something I gotta do....C YA!!!









buh-bye,
~ALI the CIA~



p.s.
CAMP LIKE SO TOTALLY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home