Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Forgot!

hey guys or gals....or bloggers?

Anyway this is a repost of what I wrote in my other blogwhich i can no longer access cos' i forgot my password and username...lol...so yeah...

So this is my first time doing this blog thing so...what exactly do I write? Ai Theeng and SwT said that its something like a online diary so i guess i'll just write what happened today.....(i'm warning you that my life is very boring.So unless you want to burn time you don't have to read this.)I forgot to set my alarm yesterday so i woke up late. Rushed to the bathroom brushed my teeth and blah, blah, blah...the stuff that every1 does in the morning. Then I reach school. Today we are having a class party so its only half day(YAY!). We have assembly. Swt and I work on the Bear report due today. We eat. We clean up. Mrs. Poh talks to us. I reach home at about 1 something. I sleep until about 3. wake up watch tv until about 5 or 6. Call SWT. Watch Friends then Cory in the house...watch tv 'till 9. Then...man this IS boring...I'm so sorry I wasted your time but then again I DID warn you.Hmmmm....ok there is absolutely nothing productive in my day today so i guess i should stop writing...um....Bye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home