Saturday, June 9, 2007

Finally!

Hey Bloggers! or whoever that is reading this...

YEah! finally my aunty is here...WHOOHOO!!!
So yesterday I couldn't sleep until about 2:30 a.m so technically its early today but whatever. I couldn't sleep cos' I was really excited cos' today my aunty is coming or is it was coming? man my english! Anyway...after dozing off at about 2:30 a.m I am awakened by my alarm clock at 5:15 a.m to go to the airport to pick them up (my aunty and her boyfriend) as they arive from Australia. So we arrive just in time to meet them unlike last year where me and my dad had to wait for about a hour. Then we go and eat breakfast. I had Yam Rice(yum...!) both my aunty and her bf had Chicken Rice, my grandma had laksa(I think) and my dad had nasi lemak. Then my grandma had to go to the market to buy some meat and stuff which was very funny cos' my aunty's bf (Chris) had never been to a Malaysian market cos' he was born in Australia and raised there so I guess he must have been atleast a little grossed out seeing everything covered with flies and stuff. Also he had never seen or eaten magonstine b4 in his life so he tried that too. Apparently the coke in Australia is diff from the one here.

Anyway other than feeling extremely excited I also feel tired not to mention that I have to go to church in a few more minutes so I gtg...I guess the only sad part is that I most likely can't go to the hillsong concert things l8er so have fun you guys who are going...sniff sniff...So I guess I should say bye now rite? So....


Buh-Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home