Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hair,Sushi and JB

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I got a hair cut! So you're probably thinking so what? but for moi its HUGE! Why you ask?...I just cut a fringe...again you're thinking....so? I have a fringe...but for me not so much...the last time I had a fringe was when I was like 3-4 yrs old. Not only is it my fringe but my hair is also really short...well to me. My mom says that I apparently "look younger" and that i used to look "old" like a "aunty" and my cousin agrees so maybe this fringe is kinda good in a way but I H-A-T-E it absolutely HATE it!

Okay enough of so called sad stuff now for the fun stuff yesterday I went to my cousin's house to make sushi for fun. My grandma taught us and we tried which was the funny part cos' our sushi...well atleast mine wouldn't stay together especialy my california roll (no one ate any of our sushi even ourselves....2 disgusting). So after we (me and my cousin) got tired of playing around with sushi no one was gonna eat we decided to go to the clinic (her dad's clinic also where my dad works and is below my house) and do jet peal which is nice. Jet peal is rhis oxygen and water spray thing that cleanses your face (ask WAT she's done it b4 too). Usually my dad does it for me but this time a nurse called Joyce did it for us and it ends up that pimple squeezing is part of the treatment so we had to get our prmples sqeezed and it HURT BAD!(ouch!) my cousin even cried! She had a lot on her forehead thank God i don't have that much yet...so anyway after the pimple pain we did the jet peal and as I said it was nice.

Now for JB....three words IT WAS BORING!
Except for the part where I went to Singapore and bought tons and tons of books...second hand but still readable...YAY! BOOKS! The food wasn't too bad either cos' after being away from JB for so long my mom brought me top all my favorite stores so another...YAY! but other than that all I did in JB was sleep...which actually isn't so bad...

Anyway...I guess I've finally written what there is to write after about a week or 2 so I guess I better go...so BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home