Monday, July 16, 2007

Everything about well...everything?

These few days have been pretty wierd...actually not wierd just...different.



So I missed school from Tuesday-Thursday last week. I got a 100 bucks from my uncle. My aunty went back to Australia. My uncle went back to Canada. Emily got a dog. Me and NEethu wrote a report/story for the GRC magazine. I got the book Tommy Sullivan is a Freak-Meg Cabot. I ordered Every Boys Got One-MEg Cabot. I have 23 Meg CAbot books(the 24th is on its way). I am most definitely moving to Johor. My life kinda sux in that way.



I HATE MOVING!!! i know to some people my moving is nothing but I really hate it. My parents say that I shouldn't complain because some people move a million times more than me. But whatever! I still hate it! Here are the places I have moved to...



  1. Australia (DUH! THAt really doesn't count )

  2. Saudi Arabia (SO DAMN HOT!)

  3. Batu Pahat

  4. Singapore

  5. Johor Bahru

  6. Klang

and now we're going back to Johor.SO its only about 5 places but I still hate it. Especially me being the only child and all. Because when we move I've got no one to even hang with or talk to, other than my parents, which isn't exactly the right choice. Oh, HOW I ENVY YOU PPL WHO DON'T MOVE!!! i HATE MAKING new friends cos' its always hard to get in to one of they're groups when they already have they're own cliques. Sheesh! Stupid MOving!



I guess I've been in a pretty bad mood lately and I don't even know why. Is it obvious? I don't know. SWT now I totally know how you feel. Hopefully camp will "revive" me to my old more "happy" side.

I hate it when I feel all alone and stuff. Sometimes I just wish that I could start my life all over again y'know? like go in a complete different direction. Atleast then I would know what to do. I just wish that my uncle would just leave and go back to Taiwan. I wish that my uncle didn't die. I wish that my uncle didn't do that stupid thing. I wish that my family was the same as last time. I wish things hadn't gotten so complicated. I wish that my aunty would stay for good. I wish that my stupid eyes weren't so annoying. I wish that I was smarter. I wish that I could undo time. I wish that Adam and Eve didn't sin. I wish that...I should just stop wishing right now because all these wishes will never come through. I wish that I would stop wishing and start thinking happy thoughts.

I guess that was one of the only wishes where I can well sorta do for myself. So now happy thoughts and good news...

I PASSESD MY BALLET EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that hard working finally paid off. SO I don't know the exact result but I know I passed and I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so HAPPY about that.

Also as you know I'v got 23 Mag cabot books...1 more (the one in order) and I've got all her books other than the Mediator series( ghosts and stuff...not good) and 1-800 where are you series (which is a physicic-soory don't know how to spell). YAY!!! atleast until around the end of the year I think.

Also CAMP!!!! can't wait for that! a little nervous if they y'knoe assign cabins but still I'm totally excited for that since quite a lot of GRC klang kids are going....compared to last year.

Oh Yeah! I also got new specs/glasses/eyes. I just had to replace my old ones. They were just HOPELESS! anyway my power also went up by 50 degrees each eye. so one side is 425 and the other 400+ I think. And a whole bunch of other stuff like estimatism and stuff.

I also passed my Piano exam but I only got PASS so no big deal.

Silky put on weight, which is good because after Sunik (my maid-pronounced as- Suni) left for INdonesia for awhile he like totally lost so so so so so so so so so much weight so I'm glad for that.

I guess I better go now..hopefully the next time I post an entry it'll be happy! I feel better already anyway.

C ya!

~ALi the CIA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home