Friday, June 22, 2007

Hmmm....

Hey Guys!

I guess there's not much to write...as usual. I'm at my cousin's house now but I'm hangin' with my aunty now...her bf is takin' a shower now. So we just finished wathing Fantastic 4: The rise of the silver surfer and it was pretty good. Chris Evans is so so so so so so so x100000 HOT! but ofcourse not as Hot as JESSE...DUH!!! Jeremy Sumpter is Hot too...ooooo that gave me an Idea for hottest acters....not in order....


  1. Jesse McCartney (DUH!)
  2. Jeremy Sumpter
  3. Chris Evans
  4. Brad Pitt (old dude)
  5. Tom Cruise (ditto)
  6. Rain!!!!
  7. Orlando Bloom
  8. Matthew Underwood
  9. Jason Dolley
  10. Nick Whitaker
  11. Cody Linely

Haih! amazingly I can't think of anymore...give me time...I'll give you more hot guys....you probably don't agree to everything but hey! every1 has different opinions...hey maybe you can post your fav guys in my cbox...just a suggestion...but please do if you can think of super hot guys i wanna know!

Hmmm...what else to write? or should I say type......................................ok I'm outta ideas..................................Um..........................hmmm................................GOD !THIS IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my cousin Stephen just came back from England....and my uncle is coming back on Monday from Canada....My dog isn't feeling well and I'm pretty sad cos' he isn't eating well...I think my dog isn't eating well cos' he misses my maid...who is coming back next week YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe I just said that but to tell you the truth it sucks eve harder without the maid than with...WHY? the answer is: DISHES, CLOTHES, SHOES,SWEEPING,MOPPING,COOKING,And THE REST OF THE STUPID DAMNED HOUSEWORK! which i didn't exactly do all but doing one or two is bad enough! I have to keep on thinking, Is my uniform dried and ironed for tomorrow? are there enough socks? are my shoes dry? are there enough clean clothes? and so on...its fustrating! After all I AM A SPOILT BRAT! hahahaha...I guess its true...but I'm the only child waht can I say? ....WOW ! after having nothing to say I guess I wrote enough...so i gtg and well I don't know? burn time? anyway....

BUH-BYE!!!

~Ali The CIA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home