Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Baby Cousins and Birthday Parties.

7 in total. 7 baby cousins that is. After spending a weekend in Ipoh with all 7 of them I don't really mind being the only child again. Don't get me wrong they are absolutely adorable(to me atleast) but not always...they cry,hit, fight,spit etc. but they also hug, kiss, say adorable things, giggle, smile, follow you around(sometimes good sometimes bad) etc. I guess every baby does that and I was like that too when I was little, as was everyone else including my parents...man I can't imagine that! So I guess I'll tell you their names first. Joshua, Joyce and Jonathan (order of age) are my fifth uncle's kids. Nicola, Anna, Samuel and Timothy are my fourth uncle's kids. Now in order of who I like most:
  1. Joshua
  2. Joyce
  3. Nocola
  4. Anna
  5. Jonathan and Samuel (its a tie)
  6. Timothy (he's still a wee baby, can't talk yet. But a good sleeper)

Joshua-pretty violent but so so so sweet...I LOVE HIM!!! as you know it was love at first sight. I heard from my mom just now that yesterday night after we left Ipoh Joshua was upstairs playing and he fell down and knoked his head agianst a corner and his head started bleeding. He cried really soft (funny how when they don't need to cry they cry SOOO LOUD and when they should cry LOUD they cry softly...sheesh) and since he was alone upstairs no one could hear him. His whole face was bloody with his shirt. Finally someone saw him and rushed him to the hospital. My fourth uncle stiched him up(did I mention that all my 5 uncles are docters?). Whew! I think he's better now.

Joyce-Very cute and sweet. Follows Joshua everywhere giving him hugs all the time. Her giggle is sooooo adorable.

Nicola-A year younger than Joshua. Pretty cute but not my fav.

Anna- two words: DAd MAGnET! she will not leave her dad alone. tHE MOMENT HE WALKS AWAY SHE WILL BAwl till he comes back.

The rest-no coment.I'll try to upload photos of them soon...and the rat discection pics...sorry guys! and gals!

BIRTHDAY PARTIES!

Celebreted two this past four days. ONe for my Grandma (blech!) another for Joshua (muax!). My grandma turned 66 I think...don't care. JOshua turned 7...can you count that as a baby...I don't think so but he still is to me.

DEAD PPL'S ASHES!!!

Now, this post has dead ppl's ashes. We visited my Grandfather and second uncle's grave or ashes on Sunday. Everyone creid at my 2nd uncle's place(adults only) no one cried at my grampa's...Why? UNcle was a good, kind man. My grama's fav. son. Grampa was a cheater, cheated on my grama...is that a bit too personal?

Anyway I guess I don't really have anything else to say so....

BUh-Bye

~Ali the CIA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home