Friday, June 29, 2007

Shopping, dresses and dead ppl's ashes...

OK this has nothing to do with dead ppl...just to make it clear. I just couldn't think of anything to rhyme with dresses....so I'll start wih shopping.........

I have just came back from Jusco about a few min-...OMG! I mean hours ago...man time flies! anyway back to the story....and I bought a dress ( I know! a dress! and me! WOW!) which is the trenchcoat kind...I think thats how you describe it! I also bought a pair of shoes which is very nice...aleast I like them. Plus earrings,a hair clip and nail polish...so to those that know me very or pretty well you might be thinking why so much girlie stuff usually its straight o the bookshop and back? well its because I went with my auntie and we...actually me had to find something for my grandma's birthday/family reunion/ celebration of Ahee joining the family (long story). Actually I bought an other dress (WOW! 2 dresses in a month!) but it was all black and my mom was like OMG! no way you're wearing all black to your grandmother's b'day party you're supposed to be happy and blah! even though I guess I should be happy cos' th older she gets the faster she dies (evil laugh) so what I utterly H-A-T-E her! so now you're thinking sheesh! who hates their grandma? this girl is evil I will naver ever read her blog ever again...but I do have my reasons and I think that if you were me you'd hate her too. So now I'm wearing a army green dress (no more black for mourning...haih...I'll get my chance) white shoes and blah! so I guess thats all for shopping...now for the next subject...


MY FIFTH UNCLE IS BAAAACK!!! YAY!
See I don' hate all my relatives (other than my grandma,3rd uncle and his wife...again I have my reasons...I don' totally like my first uncle too...again, my reasons). Actually I'm happy because his son ( don't worry he's only 5 and 11 months) is with him and I absolutely ADORE him...HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I used to dress him, sleep with him, feed him and whatever else you do with babies cos' it was love at first sight! except in a totally cousinly way not the romantic way. That was when he was about 3 I guess or maybe 2...hmmm...Damn ! those stupid glasses ! (as you should know my glasses keep splitting in half!) OH YEAH! I forgot his name is Joshua. THat time he sill lived in England now he lives in Canada with that cute canadian accent which is a lot like american accents just to let you know...just incase you don't. So I guess thats why I'm really happy...NEXT!!!

FELLOSHIP HALL!-
I kept the "so-called" best for last. GRC KLang is offcially temporally in the fellowship hall. Why? because the main church building is under construction and all the dust is no good for our precious little GRC-ian lungs so we must quickly move to the fellowship hall so that we don't we don't get sick. The only down about the fellowship hall is that its so damn HOT! but other than that its fine. We don't need dividers anymore cos' we can't move the dividers over, so now we each get to sit opposite each other two on each table. i'M SITTING opposite Rebekah, Renee and Crystal, SWT and Neethu but poor, poor WAT is the only girl that haz to sit opposite a guy, whose name is Andrew. 'Licia feels for you... Anyway I guess thats about it...well other than our trip to genting which really isn't important so nvm...so I guess I'll c you the next time...l8er..






~ALI the CIA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home