Thursday, July 19, 2007

Broga Camp

So in another few hours I'll be in Broga. Excited? ok, ok lah. Nervous? kinda. What if I can't survive the survival course?

P.S
If I die please attend my funeral.

UNfortunately I have no time to make a will so everything that belongs to me goes to Silky. Simple as that. The books are to be read to him everyday and the money will be spent on making him happy (not that theres much though) and the clothes will be cut up into clothes for him. The rest that would be no use to him can be given away to any charity. As long as its christian and good.

Ok that was stupid. Never mind. So I was bored and had nothing better to do than to write on a blog that people hardly read. Until I beg them to, that is. So thanks guys for reading my nonsense! Anyway, if you, like me have got nothing to do but burn time writing (in your case, reading) my blog you would know that my last entry was kind of "depresing" to me. SO incase you're wondering, my spirits have been lifted way higher than my last entry. I am now back to the "happy me" because of KEVJUMBA'S video BE HAPPY! ok just kidding (even though he does rock!)I guess I'm just happier y'know? Why? I have absolutely NO idea.

I have finally got my ballet exam results and guess what? if I had lost about 3 marks I would have FAILED!!! that, is how bad I am. So thank God that he let me PASS if not you would be reading a probably mor depressing entry than the last one.

I guess I should tell you what happened today, even though its nothing really.

7:00 a.m. : wake up. Off the alarm
7:40 a.m. : off the alarm again.
8:20 a.m.: off the alarm AGAIN.
8:23 a.m. : drag my body out of bed and crawl to the bathroom.
8:30 a.m. : rush around franctically trying to get myself ready.
8:40 a.m. : get in the car.
8:50 a.m. : arrive at school. Talk to friends.
9:00 a.m. : Assembly.
9:30-11:50 a.m. : Do work.
11:51 a.m. : go to the toilet. see W.A.T model what shes going to wear to 1Utama with her sister. NOt to sure. Not my kind of clothes, but still nice.
12:00-12:50 p.m.: eat lunch.
1:00- 1:45 p.m. : Do more work
1:45 p.m. : do duty....

Haih. Tired of writing time. SO the rest of the day was junk so you don't need to know that.
Anyway I think I better go. Incase my dad comes and sees that I'm not asleep yet. so Buh-BYE!!!



~ALI the CIA~


p.s
Hopefully I don't die tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home