Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New house..New school...New friends?

Hey guys wassup?

I just came back from JB about an hour ago, but still not tired cos' I slept in the car...AFTER watching SURF's UP! I think it's pretty nice, but definitely not as good as HAPPY FEET!!! but thats besides the point.

Today I went to the "new school" that I might go to next year and...IT FRIGGIN' SUCKS!!!!!!!
So they've got some pretty fun stuff like y'know drama club( they're trying to make a movie! for school ofcourse, Not big screen), cheerleading (its not like I'll even be in it since y'know I'm huge and absolutely CANNOT JUMP) but aside that its about it...NO MORE GOOD POINTS.

BAD POINTS:
  1. The main supervisor has this thing against DOCTORS! and as you should know I WANNA BE one.(she dicouraged her son to be a doctor)
  2. You can only take your LPT once. If you fail, you go straight to ALT, fail?...REDO THE WHOLE DAMN BOOK!
  3. NO...i repeat NO AIRCOND....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  4. They use caterers...no more going out...sniff...sniff
  5. they have lunch WHEN the caterer comes...and thats like 12: 50!
  6. No science experiments...a.k.a only VCD...WAH!
  7. Reports HAVE to be presented infront of the WHOLE CLASS(school). Every single one.
  8. My mom doesn't like her (thANK goodness, I don't want to go there!)
  9. NO football training
  10. Girls are only allowed to play NETBALL for PE...I mean NETBALL...Please?
  11. School starts at 8:30
  12. They take extra Malaysian math...plus the AOP one.
  13. I have to take MALAY there.
  14. I have to take a Malay daignostic test...even worst
  15. NO drawers. How am I supposed to put all my stuff on my desk? that is if I still want to have space to do work.
  16. They talk sooooooo much! how are you supposed to study? (that has some good in it.)
  17. No UNIFORMS! i guess this should be good but I hate planning the outfit the night before. Its so annoying!

I guess that's abt it. WOW!!! 17 that's quite a /lot compared to the good stuff.Anyway, enough of the bad stuff about JB. Now for the good stuff....THE HOUSE!

I absolutely LOVE it. We have like a black chandelier,and all these awesome lights and above my bed there are like tiny stars that I can on at night when I sleep. and my bathroom's door is like camoflauged into the wall so that you can't see it...and there's like this net thingy that goes around my bed. and we have like this fountain fountain thingy outside with this small but nice garden. and a whole bunch of other stuff that I like totally don't know how to describe. The only thing is that its JB and there's no TV. Anyway I gtg...but check out the celebs that I look like first...even though I know none but BoA...<



Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...yeah!





C YA!!!!buh-bye...





~ALI the CIA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home