Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Massive Headache!

Hey Guys!

I have like this massive headache right now but its too late for a afternoon nap and too early to go to sleep for good...ahhhhhh!

Today we had football training which was cool...in a way. We had to do some jumping thing that was pretty funny.

We had chorralle pratice again. It was ok I guess. Renee is still sick! HOPE YOU GET BETTER!!! (if you're reading this).

Now I really don't have anything to say/write. Especially with this massive headache and all...sheesh I guess I'll go...but here's a video from our chorralle practice of today...


So there. I posted this on youtube also...for fun...not like anyone will watch/comment on it...but oh well...WhatEver....!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home