Friday, August 24, 2007

JB. birthdays...and gifts...YAY!

So incase you didn't know tmr is my BIRTHDAY!!! and I'm turning TERRIBLE THIRTEEN!!! lol.

This year I got probably one of the best birthday presents EVER! remember the list of all the books I wanted for my birthday? yeah, I like got 4 out of 6...HOW COOL IS THAT??? y'know come to think of it being fat isn't THAT bad. why? every year my grandma (on my dad's side) along with my two aunties always give me clothes for my birthday. But this year they were like...Haih, we don't know how to buy clothes for Alicia anymore. We usually don't get the right size anyway. (I only see them during long school breaks) So they asked me...What do YOU want? and I was like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! then they said ok, how much? so I told them. and they gave me the $$$ for three books. One from each. So I bought.

Shopaholic Abroad/Mannhattan- Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic Ties the Knot- Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic and Sister- Sophie Kinsella

During one of my phone calls to my dad (while we were in JB) I told him about the books and I was like can you buy me a birthday present (he said no the last few times cos' he said that I have too much books anyway) and surprisingly he said OK! (this shows persistence pays off, NEVER GIVE UP) so I'm going to buy Shopaholic and Baby the next time I go to the bookshop.

OH yeah remember when I said that I was finnished with Meg books since there are none left to buy until new ones come out, but guess what? Avalon High: the Merlin prophecy (or something like that ) just came out. BUT, No worries, I bought it...so again...until the new books are out, none left to buy (p.s thanx WAT) YIPEE!!! lol

IIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKZSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
thats I love books, by the way.

Kevjumba has new videos...this time with happyslip...2gether. But know worries they aren't going out Happyslip is married and has a kid (thank god). So kevjumba is still "available" even though there is like 0% chance that any of us Malaysian fans will ever, ever get to go out with him...but oh well. GO KEVJUMBA!!!



~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home