Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bored...tired...pointe!

So I'm pretty bored and tired now but like whatever.

Today we (ppl in the skit) went to PJ for our dress rehersal thingy for the rally tmr ( I know, time like totally flies) and I had to dress up like a bimbo/lala girl which was kinda awkward at first but after awhile it was ok...until LUNCH!

Atfirst we were like one of the first ppl who ate so no one really saw me. But later when everyone came downstairs to eat it got really wierd (to me). It felt like everyone was staring at me cos' I was dressed all wierd and stupid. It could have been my imagination but boy, was I glad to get out of that dress.

Oh yeah, the t-shirt for the rally is like totally nice...I mean...like its totally nicer than the ISCF rally one ( no offence to the designer ). So if you're going make sure you buy one k?



POINTE SHOES!!!




ATlast! finally my pointe shoes are done!

We ( Bekah and me) started our first Pointe shoes excersises which like totally HURTS!!! like me and Bekah were screaming while Ji hu (another girl in our class) did everything cool. She did everything and looked like it didn't hurt at all! Ok, her legs were sorta shaking but she still didn't say a word!

I guess you might be thinking if it hurts so much, what for learn? well here's why...

Usually the main reason why a little girl wants to learn ballet is because of pointe shoes. I mean you dream about wearing that tutu with the "pointy shoes" and dance across the stage looking sooooooooo pretty, then you tell your mom, "mummy, I want to do that" (after watching some ballet show). So mummy sends you to ballet lessons and you think that you're super great and show of to your friends.......After grd 2 still no "pointy shoes" (the only reason why you still learn is because you see the big girls using them)....grd 4 ( you want to quit because ballet is stupid and boring, but your parents don't allow it)....grd 6 (you think what the heck! two more years and I'm finished with this ballet...might aswell continue)...grd 7 (WHAM!!! your teacher asks you if you want do pointe shoes, ofcourse you say YES!)...few weeks later, and your toes are killing you and you wonder why you ever wanted to learn pointe shoes...then you look back and go 'oh thats why!'....

So I guess thats about it....buh-bye!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home