Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stupid!

Stupid bookshops!!!

Ok, I didn't mean that. Bookshops are probably the best shops on earth...well other than restorants and pharmacies. Restaurants because without them we would have to eat homecooked meals all the time. Which isn't bad, but sometimes you suddenly get a craving for something Italian or Japanese (you get the point) and the only dishes your mom knows are Chinese, so restaurants are VERY IMPORTANT! Pharmacies because they sell medicene(damn, is that how you spell it? who cares? you get my point) and without them you will die. Sure you can get them(medicene) from doctors...but still...to get them from doctors you have to go for a check-up or something, right? and do you really need a check-up for a headache? just for panadol? So pharmacies are also VERY IMPORTANT. Ok, so are clothes shops, cos' without them you'd be naked! which ofcourse makes clothe shops VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Y'know, come to think of it department shops/supermarkets are most important because they have practically everything. But the stuff there aren't always so nice right?!?

Anyway, back to why I was calling bookshops 'Stupid"...umm...what was it again?

Ok, forget it. I think I've wrote about it before. I'm just kinda (ok, very) annoyed with the fact that they still haven't got 'Shopaholic and Baby' since like last month. I mean MPHs all over Malaysia are out of that book! except for the expensive version. How a got this imformation? I asked the guy at the counter which branches of MPH still have that book. He checked. All the MPHs have none. I saw it with my own 4 eyes!!!...

I guess I don't really have anything else to say...So BUH-BYE!!!


~CIA over and out~
p.s :to all those who are sick, GET WELL SOON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home