Monday, September 17, 2007

.....?

Ok, I have absolutely nothing to say.
Why post then you ask?
Because I am absolutely BORED out of my skull.

So, today SWT came over to practice for the D.O.E duet that we're doing. Even though we barely practiced at all (Shhhh!). Because we kinda spent most of the time surfing the web...

Oooooo...today we had our FIRST chorralle (is that how you spell it? oooo...medicene...that's how you spell it right?) practice. It was pretty funny. We were like practicing on the stairs since D.O.E is like this THURSDAY!!! (yikes!) and I have no freaking idea why suddenly I thought on 'The Sound Of Music' even though we didn't sound half as good (well atleast me...).

Wow! that was my day. Atleast the part of my day worth writing about. Sure I could y'know "elaborate" on the practices, but to tell you the truth I'm like way, WAY to lazy right now...haih...atleast tomorrow there's football. And football is hardly ever boring, so I guess I would have more things to say, write, say? then...but till tommorrow, I must bid thee farewell.

Oooook....where did that come from? no idea...since my brain is especially empty right now...

Have you ever read 'The Series of Unfortunate Events' ? Cos' it like totally ROX!!! well, atleast I love it. Lemony Snickets (which obviously isn't his real name) is like a great writer. I mean I read this series like last year after getting hooked on 'The Austere Academy: book the fifth' that I had found in my friends room....I think her name was Hannah...I can't really remember. And it couldn't be more of a coinsidence that a month later (or something like that) the movie came out, so I was like totally hyped. Then I started to buy his books...I think I have 3 or 4 books in this series. I forgot about it until like, yesterday when the book 'The Penultimate Peril : book the Twelfth' was on sale...25% off. And I was like I WANT!!! (like a typical SPOILT child) but my dad was like NOOOOOOOOO! and I was like but it's 25% off! (my dad's a sucker for sales) And my dad miraculously said N-O=NO!!! I was like so, so, so, so, so, so SAD! and sulked all the way home...kinda, I can never stay mad at my dad. I try, and try, and try but always fail...haih.

Books are like one thing that I can really get upset about. I mean who knows how many fights I've been into with ppl just because of my crave for books. And I don't mean fights about my parents not allowing me to read the book cos' its not appropriate or something like that. It's almost always about the price. Why do they make books so expensive anyway? I wish there was like some exclusive bookworm club where bookworms can get an exclusive 50% discount all over the world for any book...yeah I know...DREAM ON. Well here's a list of books which I recomend you read.

Alicia's List of MUST READ BOOKS!!!
  1. The Series of Unfortunate Events. (depresing...nothing good ever happens in this book. But its good)
  2. Shopaholic Series (for ppl who love shopping. If you don't like shopping you still can read it but there are lots of shopping bits.)
  3. The Undomestic Goddess (definitely a must read)
  4. The Princess Diaries (for tweens...but I still love it)
  5. All American Girl
  6. Size 12 is NOT fat.
  7. Size 14 is NOT FAT either.
  8. Marley and Me (a biography that like TOTALLY ROX...I cried at the end...It was THAT good...! You MUST read this. IT IS NOT GIRLIE! IT IS ABOUT A MAN AND HIS DOG.)
  9. The Boys Next door (cute, funny, loved it)
  10. The Little House Series. (classic that rules!)
  11. Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys. (living in a house full of 7 hot guys that you aren't related to...what could be better?)
  12. Prom Crashers (funny and original)

I guess there definitely is a LOT more but for now...these are all I can think of...They are not in order.

Anyway its getting kinda late so I better go before my parents burst...so BUH-BYE!!!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home