Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Birthday.

So today is my birthday...and you know what it still feels the same.

Today after church me, WAT, mum and dad...oh yeah and maid went out to "celebrate" my birthday. First, we went for lunch. Me and Ai Theeng had Pizza and Japanese Octopus Balls (I ate most of it, WAT only had 1)...it was delicous.

Next we went Ice skating (just me, WAt and my maid) we skated for hours and guess what? Ai theeng can finally skate, I repeat WAT can FINALLY ICE-SKATE...HOW COOL IS THAT??? after sooooooo many attempts to get her to relax and atleast try to skate and let go of the railings it finally paid off (like I said, NEVER GIVE UP!). So we skated and gossiped for like ages. For the first time we skated from 3:15 p.m-7:24 p.m we were like so tired and I had blisters all over (well atleast my ankles) my feet...it hurt so so so so so so so BAD. So we waited, and waited, and waited but my parents still hadn't come to pick us up (my parents went to visit a friend) so we got so hungry that we had McDonald's for my birthday dinner. It wasn't the best but definitely not the worst. oh well atleast I had fun.

When we arrived home me and WAT watched a few of Kevjumba and Happyslip videos and read a few things then she went home.

So here I am writing about my birthday knowing that it is coming to an end but still atleast I enjoyed it...weeeeeeeeelllllllll guess I better go, got school tmr...*sniff*




~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home