Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy MERDEKA, MALAYSIA!!!

today is MERDEKA!!! ok I didn't know the 31st is Merdekah until like a few weeks ago...but anyway...I see it more like TOMORROW GOT NO SCHOOL...YAY!!

I went to Jusco today cos' every Thursday is like bookshop day for me and my dad (he is the daddy bookworm, I'm the little one)...so I like looked for Shopaholic and Baby cos' I was upposed to but it onn this trip to the bookshop but Popular was out...so I went to MPH they were out too...can you believe it? whats the use of having two freaking bookshops( ok i didn't mean that bookshop, you are not a freak, I love you) in one damned small shopping mall and not have 1 book.

Popular's staff told me that already 3 ppl had asked for that book and they still don't have it. Who the hell is responsible for ordering the books anyway? can't you see that the book is on demand? and still it remains as out of stock I mean seriously?

Anyway, this is supposed to be a happy post but whatever...I guess I should go...this was supposed to be a short post so I'm going to keep it that way...and HAPPY MERDEKA!!!...again...






~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home