Sunday, September 2, 2007

life...

I know, I know...LIFE SUCKS!!!

Ok, that was a bit harsh...also I don't really feel that way...but isn't that what evryone says. Its always my life sux, this sux, that sux...and so forth.

Yeah sure, sometimes it totally feels that way but I guess thats just life. Nobody's life is perfect.

Why did I just write that? I have avsolutely NO FREAKING IDEA.

Anyway...

Today was kind of boring I suppose. I mean nothing happened, nothing DIDN'T happen...it was just ordinary. My dad fell sick...which isn't exactly ordinary but still not something much to write about.

.........................................................................................................................................................................



Damn, I don't wanna move to JB.

I guess the stuff I wrote about the JB centre was really mean (kinda I suppose). I'm sure they're not all that bad, but still.

I DON'T WANNA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I know that I like totally hated it when I first started in GRC. I like cried everyday and wished that I could go back to JB. I like begged my parents like crazy. So its kind of like now. I'd probably cry everyday until I find some awesome friends there and once I'm setled...YAY! we're moving again...NOT!

Ok, I'm overreacting...I guess moving could be fun...in a way. Hopefully this would be the last time we move. Until University, that is.

I know, I know, I don't really move THAT much. I mean Crystal's friend (was it Crystal or someone else) moved like to 14 different schools and is like only 14 yrs old which I like so cannot compare to myself. So I guess I SHOULD be grateful that I don't move THAT much.

ooooooooooooooook. What I'm writing is utter nonsense...so I guess I better go....since I have nothing better to write...C ya!










~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home