Monday, June 23, 2008

stuff?

I'm like SO BORED right now.

I know, I'm like always bored but, what to do? my brains DEAD! anybody know brain CPR? but still, i suppose it won't work, since my brains been dead for quite sometime...

Oh well, now, PE sux even more. Why? becuase instead of last time when everybody runs around after one stupid ball we have to (get this) DANCE! and not just any dance, some kind of tai chi like kind of dance. Except its to christian music and stuff, in CHINESE! I like seriously can't run away from it. Everyone here speaks it. EVERYONE I tell you EVERYONE! haih...the dance is called zhan mei chow (obvioulsy wrong pin ying, 'cept for 'mei' but it could be another "mei" so i dunno) its like WORST than ballet. I mean, atleast in ballet you actually SWEAT! (not you SWT! haha) here all you do is wave your arms around and stuff. But, they say it makes you "thinner" (really) so I guess, WHATEVER! atleast i don't have to run after some stupid ball! haih...i miss football, even though i suck at it, but STILL...

Oh yeah, I'm getting better at stretching! no really, I AM...kinda...to those people from strecthy-land I'm horrible but to me I know I'm getting better..not FANTASTIC but a bit better. Hopefully by the end of this year I can fall asleep! That would be SO COOL!!! eeeee!!! haha

hmm...what else can I talk about?

My tv in the car is busted...YAY! not!

I have watched...

What Happens In Vegas

Kung Fu Panda (AWESOME!)

Get Smart (pretty funny, the "kiss" eeeeeewwwwwww!!! if you've watched it you should get what I mean)

I think that's all...ooooo, I just finnished "Lessons for a Sunday Father" GREAT BOOK! very addictive.I was hoping for a different ending but I guess it was a OK ending...never thought of that kind of ending, but it was ok. Less, "cliched" (if that's how you spell it)

I guess I don't really have anything to write about anymore...so BYE!!!


~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home