Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Planet Shakers!!!! + ANIME!

PEOPLE! WASSUP???

So, I went to the Planet Shakers concert last Saturday in FGA KL! It was pretty GOOD!...Good because we went kinda late so we (me, Dawn and Grace) had to sit in the balcony which wasn't quite so cool. Since I'm short I couldn't see a thing, so we had to squeeze to the front, but it was sooooooooo squishy there that there was barely space to jump! Plus, during the sermon this COUPLE was like acting all LOVEY-DOVEY so our vision was technically blocked by both their heads which were stuck together while they wispered sweet nothings into each other's ears. WAS NOT PRETTY! also the guy couldn't keep his hands off her. I was actually almost forced to believe that his hand was glued to her waist. I mean he was even JUMPING with his hand on her waist...which was actually REALLY FUNNY....I mean he couldn't even take his hand away to CLAP! sheesh...guys....how does she stand that? I mean, with him breathing down her neck!?! BUt maybe that's how you act when you're "in love"....anyway...this whole post is practically on THEM so...CHANGE TOPIC!


Haha....


I found this anime...La Corda D'oro (primo passo) which is SO NICE! haha....it's got like a bunch of clssical stuff in it(SWT will love it..I'm quite sure)...


THe story is that this girl gets this like 'magic violin' from this fairy. THis violin is magic because it can play ANY TUNE that she wants...but she still has to practice. So she like joins this competion....and there's a piano genious, violin genious, cello genious, flute genious, trumpet genious and something else, which I do NOT know the name of. So anyway...I know it sounds KINDA lame but its really nice! I mean there's all these classical music and theey tell you A LOT about classical music that I never knew about. They just started showing it on Animax which was where I found it....but you can watch it on youtube too...which is what I'm doing...so BYE!!!! I WANNA WATCH!!! I'm up to episode 10!!!



The main girl is the red head. The guy with green hair on the left plays Piano, the blue head plays violin, the blondie plays cello, the purple head plays the flute and the other lighter green head plays the trumpet. I like the trumpet guy...he's more "fun" as in he likes to play more! he's not so serious about music..the cello dude lives on music!!!

BYE!

~CIA over and out~

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow! sounds great...im interested in this Bcus of SO many reasons: i play the violin...im in orchestra...i luv luv LUUUUUV jap anime!! and...and...k im out...ill watch the show i guess

August 28, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home