Thursday, May 22, 2008

elastic girls...sheesh....plus POINTE

My whole body is KILLING ME!

Seriously...45 minutes of POINTE! You have got to be kidding me....especially when my body mass is so big and by feet are so small. By the time we finnished the exercises my legs were shaking...real BAD....and just when I thought that all the pain was done for the night...STRETCHING!

THese girls are inhumane...I think they came from a far off, undiscovered planet called "Stretchyland" or "Elasteland"they are like SO flexibles....they do these stretches and FALL ASLEEP! seriously....I was screaming there and they were closing their eyes and RELAXING!

WTF!!!!

haha...hiah...so after ballet my toes felt like they were broken, my muscles felt like they were torn and I was damned HUNGRY....!

So...I think that I'm a pretty SUCKY ballerina...cos...I cant stretch, I can't remember the steps and the most obvious one is that I'm FAT! and even though I CAN do something to stop the last one I really can't be bothered, because serioulsy, FOOD IS TOO GOOD TO GIVE UP! I just can't...trust me I've tried...but it doesn't work I tell you, IT DOESN"T! so why do I even try? WHo KNOWs? Definitely NOT me....

So...to you close to annorexic, stretchable ballerinas...have fun dancing while I stuff my face with FOOD! HA! something which you can't DO....! Ok...that was the lamest come back ever...they'd just go...Fine, stuff your face you pig, while we look gorgeous on stage...besides, atleast we won't die of a heart attack due to too much fat around the arteries...and I'd just go...AHHHHHHH! my left arm hurts! I think I'm getting a heart attack!!!....then they walk off...laughing into the sunset....please please please don't let that be a prophesy of my future...please, please, PLEASE!!!

LOL...ok...I know...somethings wrong with me..I'm writting nonsense...as ussual...so I guess that shows that there ISN'T anything wrong with me...wait...ok...it just depends on how you look at it.

I have good news and bad news...

Good News...
Oh Yeah! Airhead is OUT! YES!!!...but only in the US...plus JESSE"S NEW ALBUM!!!! DEPARTURE!!!!
Good as in...it'll be coming out here soon...OMG I'll my gramma to get it from Canada...YES! OMG! why didn't I think of that...I'm asking mummy to call her NOW!!! EEEEEE!!!...wait, when is she coming back...? NVM...

The bad news...
OK...ALL of you should know this...and its not exactly "bad news" since David Cook really isn't bad...actually he's good...I just really wished that David A. would have won...haih...nvm...rmb, Clay Aiken was more famous than Reuben Studdard...I took that from StarMag last Sunday....but it makes me feel better...I guess....Oh yeah, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about already so I don't need to say that I'm talking about AMERICAN IDOL!....

GTG

LOVE YA

BB

NITE NITE

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home