Monday, June 9, 2008

OVER!

So...today was the first day of school well, kind of, not first day as in FIRST first day but like first day after the holidays kind of day...DUH! why am I explaining this??? never mind...

Yeeeah, so, the holidays are officially OVER! how I know that? becuase I went to school today, like EVERYBODY! unless you happen to be able to skip school or something...but you get what I mean...

The last 2 days of my holiday were pretty productive, I guess...

On Saturday we (me and my parents) went to Jusco to buy my new school bag becuase my old and faithful bag finally had to give its last breath...a moment of silence for my late bag...ok, back to the topic, since I'm very fussy over my bag we had to walk all over Jusco...KILLER! I tell you, KILLER!...anyway, we found the bag also a pair of new SHOES!!! YAY! and NO they aren't heels or anything their...ADIDAS!!! haha! then we watched...KUNG FU PANDA!!! and it was SO NICE! it was SO FUNNY! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! ok...done laughing. Then later I went to Vern-vern's house for An-an's B'day. It was ok, we tried to call Jesse! haha, I know, I know its IMPOSSIBLE but we tried! HAHA, we actually got into America's line thingy and I heard the "lady" say that no such number was found, with an American accent, so it should be it...hmmmm, the closest I'ver ever got to him, LOL!

Sunday...

We couldn't go to church yesterday becuase of something...Also because we won't be seeing my dad next week we celebrated Father's Day this week so we had ITALIAN food! YUM! lol so that ROCKED! then...er...nothing really, nothing important.

Today...

nothing happened until AFTER school. When I saw the girl that would be DESTINED to be Silky's wife I just hope that my dad thinks that too because I don't think he does.haih...sorry Silky, I tried my best....haih....

Anyway, I have to go, so BYE!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home