Thursday, May 22, 2008

so much to say....too little brain....



So...where do I start?




I know ussually I have nothing to say...but now I have to much to say...which would probably end up with me forgetting everything I wanted to say and this post being extremely short, so I better get started on this before I forget EVERYTHING.




I'll start with Mother's Day (I know...that was like 2 weeks AGO...!)




I went to Pelangi Plaza (A shopping mall in JB) with my mom,because she needed to get her hair done or something, and we saw that there was this contest called "beautiful mommy" which is a sort of beauty contest for moms and stuff. Now, I guess you know where this is going...my mother joins and blah but dont get me wrong she didn't WANT to join..I did. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking...VAIN! But the thing is that there is no "catwalk" or "talent thingies" all there is, is a photo. Free hair, make-up, and photos...which you can take with your daughter. So I was like...MUMMY! I WANNA TAKE PICTURES!!! (not just any pictures, ones with profesional photographers and their computers which touch up every single blemish that you have, making you look PERFECT! and who doesn't wanna look perfect?) so I talked her into it. So we took the pictures and it was kind of fun. The photographer guy was kind of funny...he was like so shocked because I was laughing like a hyeena...now looking back I know that I must have looked like an idiot but...WHATEVER...and my face was so RED he was like wah! why you so red? got handsome guy isit (shuai ge)...the problem with constant red faces people think that you're blushing because of THEM! Mei Hong said that it might make every guy,that doesn't know me so well, think that I like him...disaster right? niway...back to the point...ok...I'll just skip to the end...my Mom was supposed to get second, but because she wasn't there she didn't get the prize...haih..I know...dissapointing right?




OK...NEXT!




I have a movie update




CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN




WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!EEEEEEEE!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!





I guess from my "screaming" in the beginnig you know that its FANTASTIC! so much better than the first...also Edmund and Lucy are like sooooooo grown up now! EEEEEEEEEEEE I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ok...stop screaming...EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ok that was the last NO MORE i promise....haha...lame..I know...Whatever....


Book update!!!


I have read 2 books (meaning bought) so far....


1) Hacking Harvard


Robin Wasserman is a GENIUS!!! How the hell do you think up of a story like this and make it sound so awesomely interesting and funny is BEYOND me....It's almost as ridiculous as All American Girl (ridiculous, as in the possibilities of this being...well...possible)...and yet she was able to make this story quite "believe-able" ....hiah..I loved it...actually, I love it.

From the back of the book...

THE HACK:

To get one deadbeat, fully unqualified slacker into one of the most prestigious school in the country.

THE CREW:

Eric Roth:The good guy, the voice of reason

Max Kim:The player who made the bet in the first place

Schwarz:The kid genius already on the inside...of Harvard, that is

Lex:The little-miss-perfect valedictorian who insists on getting into the game.

THE PLAN:

Use only the most undetectable schemes and techno brilliant skills. Don;t break the hacker's code. Don;t get distracted.Don;t get caught. Take down someone who deserves it.

THE STAKES:

A lot higher than they think.

................................................................................

Something like that...it's really interesting....far fetched...but interesting....

book 2....Recipe for Disaster

OK, I have not finnished it yet...so I cant comment completely on it...just that it's very nice...also another reason why I cant comment on it is because I gtg practice piano...haih...mom screamin!

OK...BYE!

~CIA over and out~

p.s.

we didn't have presentation for 2 weeks already...YES!!!

p.p.s.

Sean's going to Scotland tonight...for the hols...ALONE! AWESOME or what?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home