Saturday, April 12, 2008

tagged

I have never been tagged before so what exactly do i have to do? Answer the questions, change one question then tag 8 other ppl? ok...I think I can to that....if that's what I'm supposed to do...

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I don't know...Maybe after I finish Uni, get a proper job and stuff

2. What do you hope to accomplish most in life?
I hope to become a good Christian doctor.

3. What do you fear most in life?
Stuff going into my ear...especially water. It freaks me out! my ears are my MAJOR weakness

4. The most regretted action you've done.
I dunno...i regret tons of stuff

5. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Disneyland in America!!! I know it's kinda childish but what the heck! its bigger than friggin' Singapore!!!

6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To become a heart surgeon...

7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I don't know...i mean, money isn't the most important thing in life but without money it'll be kinda hard to buy food and water and stuff...so I guess my answer is no.

8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My faith in God...same as Crys

9. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Save for my education. Maybe buy some stuff...and ofcourse give to charity

10. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
NO...most likely NO

11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's fun, she's nice and totally COOL!

12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A good job, love me, love God....love my family, and take care of them

13. Are you ready for marriage? Why not or why yes?
No. I don't think I'm ready yet....I'm too young and I need to study

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I'm not sure...it's different for everybody...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
think before I talk...I have to learn to do that...

17. Are you satisfied with your life?
Yeah..I guess...but I wanna move back to Klang...JB sux

18. 10 years down the road, who will you become?
I would love to be in UNI studying medicine...I dunno whether I'll still want to be a Heart Surgeon...but I really want to do medicine

19. What is/are your trademark(s)??
I dunno...I'm pretty crazy I guess...oooo...and my Jesse craziness

20. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My best friend....sometimes my parents...it depends on the problem...and if I can't tell either I can tell GOD!

Tagged:
Ai Theeng
Sher Wyn
Rebekah
David P
Joel
Dexter
Sandra
Kajal

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home