Friday, April 11, 2008

Bored to tears....

Yes, like the title of this post I AM BORED TO TEARS!!!

Save me, somebody, PLEASE! i beg of you!

I don't really have much to say...

Hmmm....

THis Thursday the presentation went pretty well...me, Mei Hong and Yu Xin(the new girl) di like this thing on Amazing Grace.

I told the story of John Newton and stuff, then Yu Xin read out the lyrics and then Mei Hong Explained the meaning. It was ok, y'know, less freaky since there is others up there with you...it makes it less frightening.

The bad news about presentation now is that we don't know what to do. We DEFINTELY want to do something together again, since its less scary butwe don't know what to do. We wanted to do a story but everything is either to short or to long or not able to divide into three parts. Haih...

Anyway..I don't want to tlk about presentation anymore...what else to tlk about???

well, actually NOTHING! so I guess I should go!

CIAO!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home