Saturday, March 15, 2008

Movies...and a mummy

So...holidays are almost over...haih...i know...so sad....how on earth did all that time fly so fast...haih...anyway....during the holidays I watched some movies so erm...yeah...here they are...


I know this movie is like old, but I just watched it...and I love it! haha!




This movie is ALSO very nice...it's interesting...GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! lol...







Um....I'm not a huge fan of Nancy Drew so I guess it wasn't THAT great...and to me, they made her seem REALLY annoying, like super perfect or something...if I knew her, I would be REALLY annoyed with her...haha


I didn't watch this movie during the holidays but I haven't wrote about it yet ( i think) so um...it's REALLY nice...it's about MArtin Luther (obvioulsy lol)....so yeah....

OK...so I think that's all the movies....well except for this malaysian movie, not to y'know say anything BAD about malaysia...but this show, is probably THE WORST SHOW I HAVE EVER WATCHED IN ALL MY 13 YEARS OF AGE!!!! DO NOT WATCH IT! it's called Zap Chai Beng (is that how you write it?) and it's english name is mixed rice...i couldn't find a picture of it online...so yeeeeeeah....

Um...on Friday I went to Singapore Science Centre...hmmm...what to say about it? Well, it was ok...really big...really modern...and nicer than the malaysian one...haha... though I didn't get to go to the OMNI THEATER though...sniff sniff...haih....and they were showing something on MUMMIES! I KNOW! NOT FAIR!!! When they show stuff on MUMMIES i don't get to watch....haih...now there's this new show on the History Channel and I think it's called Mummy something...which is really interesting...i mean I love mummies! ok, maybe not LOVE but I find them soooooooooo interesting....lol

The episode I watched today was about this Inca Mummy...it was from a fishing town, but it was placed in a wierd position. It was sitting crossed legged. The feathers on it's headress showed that it was a rich person and everything alse showed that it was a man except when they took a closer look at it's pelvis it showed that is was a woman...so...it remains a mystery! I KNOW! SO COOL! she might be a mini amazon! of a HIGH STANDARD! a WOMAN COULD BE OF HIGH CLASS THEN! THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

haha...ok I guess I should go now..so um...BYE!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home