Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BORED!!!

I AM SO BORED!!!


Also today is my mom's BIRTHDAY!!! So...erm...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! (though she won't even read my blog!)Ha ha...I like the monkey!


So...this week I have watched 2 movies....






OK...this was reeeeally nice....to me....the water horse(aka Crusoe) is kinda cute....when it was a baby....but not when it was just hatched, that wasn't very cute...but like when it was in the bathtub age....5 STARS!!!


Honestly...I should have bought another movie...I mean I guess it was ok...but it just wasn't well...NICE! it was just OK....so yeah....hmm...about 3 stars

YOu might be thinking...wait...why so much about movies and m=nothing on books...well....here's my answer...I HAVE NO BOOKS!!!! Yes...i have run out of books and it sucks...I need to go to Singapore...and SOON

OK...i have to go....BYE!!!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home