Saturday, April 5, 2008

Soap Operas(boohoo, NOT)...movies(love em'!)....

I'm currently watching this show....I know it's old....and...well....not very nice....the kind of show I ussually make fun of, but I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!....actually I do....but yeeeeeeeeah....
Every week I have to sit in the car for 4 hours. Not that I'm complaining about it, cos in Klang only got TV but it's really boring in the car, and I don't like to sleep in the car because I always get headaches when I wake up. So what do I do in the car for 4 hours? I watch TV. WHich is one of the reasons why I'm watching so many movies lately. It's easier to watch serieses cos they last for hours. Episode after episode, where as movies ussually last for about 2 hours. So I have finnished watching "My lovely Kim Sam-Soon" and "What Planet Are You From". "Coffee Prince" was blur so I didn't finnish watching it.
This is like super DUPER old...but I love it! It's one of my Fav's

I know this show looks like the kind that would make you cry buckets but it isn't. It's actually quite funny...I also really like it, except for the leading male, he ruined the whole show. OK, maybe that's too much but, he's just NOT good looking AT ALL!!!


So far I have only liked 2 asian celebrities....guy celebrities....

Number 1 is obvioulsy...RAIN!!!!


I don't know about you but I think that he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! teehee. He's not really HOT but he's definitely CUTE! ; P


Number 2 is actually Taiwanese. He's in the boyband Farenheit....which I have never even heard of until my aunty in Aust told me about it. I only started likeing him after watching him in the taiwanes show on the top of this post. He's the one on the left. His name is Jiro Wang (so wierd, I prefer his name in the show, XIU YI!!!...haha)

I know he looks really "sisi" but don't all asian stars? and he's actually A LOT cuter.


So...movies?

I have watched 3 movies this week! 2 in the car. I'll go in chronological order...haha....L.A is kicking in (L.A as in Language Arts not Los Angeles)

The first one was picked by my momObvioulsy my mom chose it...I doubt I'd ever want to watch this kind of show....but it was actually quite nice. And the place where it was filmed....as in the house they filmed it in, my suspects that it might be in the neighborehood oh my parent's first home in Aust( I wasn't born then so I don't know). So I guess that's kinda cool.




The next one is: 27 Dresses.



I guess you could say that I expected it to be funnier. But it was alright.



The third is: Awake.


Ok, this movie IS SO COOL!!!! haha...thanx WAT for telling me about it!


so that's it for the movie update...but now for the book update!!!


THe latest book I have read is....


CONVERSATIONS WITH THE FAT GIRL..


This book is Nice. The reason why I took it out from the mass of books was because the title part"...fat girl" caught my attention. So I picked it up and read the back. Atfirst I was like hmmm...what if it's not nice? but then the comment said that if you like Jane Green and some other author you'd like this book. So I bought it...also it was only RM12.90 so my dad had no objections to the price. so yeeeeeeeah...it's real nice.

5 stars!

today I watched mummy forensics again...but I'll leave that for another time...I think I've written enough! so BUH-BYE!

~CIA over and out~

ps. I did NOT buy those korean/taiwanese serieses...I borrowed them from my grandma and my cousin....but the movies I did buy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yi Wen said...

hey miss alicia goh!!!!!
how have you been darhling?
heard tht you are doing grade 9 now...*Oh myyyyyyy*
way to go, gurl!
take care n update me k =)

loves.

April 5, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home