Saturday, January 19, 2008

YAY!

I have finally got PRINCESS DIARIES 9!!!!!




WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!




YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!




YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!




haha...I found it in the Tesco MPH...can you believe it?




I mean...I've looked in all these huge bookstores and found nothing but in a tiny one there it is! So i guess that proves that you should never underestimate a tiny bookstore! haha!




I also found my Big Boned there...third to the Heather Well's series which is nice since after so long does Cooper finally confesses...though she already has this like totally hot other BOYFRIEND but obviously at the end she goes with Cooper..I mean like DUH! she's been crushin' on him since the beginning!



Though Princess Diaries 9 is different by the way that in Big Boned Heathr's long time crush finally likes her while Mia's long time boyfirend (MIchael) breaks up with her which totally sucks (sob) it's like sooooooooooooo sad. I mean I've been following them for about 4 years...though it started in 2000. Every year 1 book comes out I started from book 4. S o it's so sad since they've been going going out for sooooooooo long I practicall cried when they broke up in book 8. My mom said that I was crazy, since it's just a book...but since I've been reading for so long they're practically like my friends...


Anyway...yesterday night when I finally found the book I was like jumping up and down in the bookstore and now thinking back I know that I must ahve looked like a complete IDIOT! haha....and after I bought it my heart was racing and I was like hyper all the way home...again my mom called me crazy. Only my dad (as in, in my family) knows how I feel when you get a book that you've been waiting for, for so long (almost a year) and it's finally yours you just get soooooooo happy...book lovers will understand. Like last year when a book my dad ordered online finally came (he had waited for months) he was hyper too. He couldn't even drive! he kept on looking at it, touching it and talking about it unjtil my mom told him to switch places to let HER drive cos' she was scared that he would like drive into a tree or something! Since he was looking at the book more than the road! I think. haha. So my dad understood why I was hyper and couldn't stop jumping, touching, looking and talking about the book. Me and my dad are BOOK CAZY!



so...yeah...I just wanted to release my excitement...so...er...BYE!



~CIA over and out~



ps.


Here's the book that I've been waiting forever(atleast it seemed like it) for...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home