Friday, January 18, 2008

STUFF?

HELLO!!! to anyone who still reads my blog..

Anyway...I guess I'm getting used to going to a new school and stuff...and actually it isn't half bad...I mean it actually has a plus side to it! I mean cos' there's no tv in JB AND INTERNET I have nothing to do, so what do I do? I stay back practically everyday until 5 and I actually do work! As a result I have finnished about 7 LIFEPACS this year another 2 more I'm finnishing next week. I dunno if that's really THAT fast but to me it kinda is...KINDA! I mean...I'M STILL IN GRD 7!!! ahhhhhhhh! once i'm all in grd 8 I'd be happier...

Also my mom's forcing me to eat all healthy and stuff...it's like I eat vege in EVERY SINGLE MEAL! I even have to eat BREAKFAST! and you know what's worst? I ahve to leave my house at 8 a.m! It takes me like 45 minutes to get to school! I know compared to those kids in africa who walk to school for like hours it's nothing...but still! I used to be able to wake up at 8:20!!! haih...atleast the whole healthy diet thing is good...if you thought I was pink in Klang well....I'm wayyyyyyy pinker now...well...not 24/7 but sometimes I look at myself and go ahhhhhh! cos I'm sooooooooooooo PINK! its scary! haha...ok maybe not that pink! but still...pinker than ussual....better atleast...

Anyway...erm...let's see...book update...

I've been reading a few books lately, some of it you can see in SWT's blog...like The Royal Teatment, Big Boned...the Journey to the Rive Sea I've written about already...the EXCAHNGE also...But um...I've read April Rising which is VERY NICE! it's like first you get like so annoyed with April and Ellen's family then after reading for a little while you start to like April and Ellen and hae Courtney...oooh! and JAMES (sorry SWT, here he's not that much of a good guy...though he's supposed to be HOT! haha)...anyway...sorry I cna't find the picture becuase...well..I guess it's not famous enough so yeah... It's good...still waiting for Princess Diaries 9 to come out! I mean it's out in the U.S already! why can't Malaysia jus hurry and order it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OK...enough of books...now it's ttime for MOVIES!!! ha-di-ha!


I just watched...AMAZING GRACE! finally got to finnish it! and it's FANTASTIC! haha...my dad's watching it now...(5 stars)



Miss Potter. No she is not Harry's mom. haha. She is the author and illustrator of Peter Rabbit. Miss Potter was played by Renee Zellweger and she did a great job in pretending to be English and everything. And the drawings are like sooooooooooooooo nice! (A hundred billion stars..haha)











Bring it on: In it to Win it. The third from the Bring it on series and I thnk that it is the best yet! it's like sooooooo nice. Cos' the stunts are sooooooooo cool. I wish I could do that but I can't even split or do a cartwheel so I guess I'm destined to be a watcher of cheerleading not a cheerleader though George Bush was...which is kind of funny when you think about it...you know, like, the president of the United States was a CHEERLEADER!!! ha-di-ha-ha!








Anyway....I guess that's about it...don't really know what else to write about..so...erm..TTFN!!!!
~CIA over and out~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home