Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

New year. New school. New house. Practically new enviroment...practically. New, new, new...why do I hate new so much?

My parents say that this is a transition (is that how you spell it) time. BUt I don't want a transition, transaction or a new/change of season. I wanna stay with the old. I mean...yeah...the churches theme has something to do with new...but I don't like new. I like old. Yeah, sure....God gave me a good new school but GRC is awesome! why change? haih...whatever...no changin' to that!

Ok...new topic....so erm...now we're in 2008....wow! time sure flies! haha...lol

The computer man still isn't here...yeah...he came that day, but he couldn't fix it....yup HE COULDN'T!

Ok...Idea stalk is obviously still on vacation...cos' I'm out!

I'm sure u guys dun wanna hear about books...which I happen to be very excited about becuase I finally got BIG BONED (the third part of size 12 is not fat and siaze 14 is not fat either) and I'm ecstatic! I mean I jumped around like a lunatic when I got it...like when I got Queen of Babble in the big City....!

Oh yeah! I also (finally) got Shopaholic and Baby! it's MINE!!!! WHOHOOOOO!!!! after 5 months....it's MINE! and it's the nicest Shopaholic book to me!...except I don't like her baby's name...I mean...c'mon...MINNIE BRANDON? just reminds me of mickey and Minnie mouse. Same goes for Donald Trump=Donald Duck...I know it's mean and all but a cartoon name reminds me of...well...that cartoon...haha!

OK...well....sory for wasting your time...but I have good news for you....I have to go! YAY! lol
Well...till' next time...the boredom must end...good bye!


~CIA over and out~

p.s.
Have a happy new year! again! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home