Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hair, Hair, Hair...

Can you believe that I changed three different hairstyles in 2 days?






Well, not exactly 3 cos' 1 of it is my current normal one....so now you're probably wondering...Alicia, hairstyles, 3? seriously...what did she tie a pony tail, then a pig tail then that weird lala/bimbo thing or what?






You're wrong!!!!






Obviously the first one is me 'Au Naturale'




Then there's Curly!




I was wearing black (obviously) so you can't really see the curl.
The reason why I did curly was because I was in Singapore having a bopring time shopping while all you guys were in Sports Fiesta having fun (I should have listened to you guys) we (me and my mom) passed this store selling like fake eyelashes and stuff and they had like these instant curler thingys and the lady tried on my hair to demonstrate for my mom so I ended up like that. It wore off after 2 hours...don't worry I don't look THAT wierd anymore.
Last but not least...STRAIGHT!!! like stick straight. ( again...don't worry it's temporal, it'll wear off by tomorrow when nI go to school.)
I don't have a picture but just imagine me with STICK STRAIGHT HAIR and voila! you got how I look like now!
And to tell you the truth? I still love my natural hair BEST!!! like DUH!!!...ooooooo comment which one you prefer on my cbox...Curly, natural or (if you can imagine) stick straight!
Well, I guess I should go...so um...Buh-bye?
~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home