Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hmm...

Soooo....Today was the leadership thingy and it was fun. I guess if you wanna read more abt it you should just go to DAvid P's blog cos' I very lazy to write...hehe

I mean...I guess there really isn't much to write about...other than the leadership thing....but I dunno what to write about it!

I guess its because I completely wiped out the moment I reached home...It's like WAT called me(I think) Three times and I didn't even hear the ringing till' the third or fourth time( mind you, that hardly happens...I dun think I'm that a heavy sleeper) and I don't even rmb what she said. I know she said "HA" and something about Kevjumba (he uploaded a new vid) I think she told me that and said "HA" because she finally beat me to one of his videos).


The last timeI forgot what a person said on the phone was a few months back when my tuition teacher callled and asked me what flavour I wanted on my pizza. After he hung up I woke up and I was like WHAt just happened...did I dream that or was that real??? Because Pizza is the kind of thing that I WOULD dream of. SO I checked my call records but because I called him earlier also it kinda combined everything and I didn't understand it. So I called him back and asked him if he DID CALL ME and it turns out I wasn't dreaming and I had peperoni Pizza...that's what I told him to order in my sleep...Isn't it cool that I can still order my favorite flavour in my sleep??? Atleast I think its cool...in a wierd kind of way...lol


Oh YEah...for book up date I'm reading Love and Devotion (mind you, it is NOT a romance...I repeat NOT a romance) and it's pretty nice.


I also just finnished Jemima J by Jane Green...and it's pretty nice.

Its about this really fat girl who looses a ton of weight and becomes a swan...pretty standard stuff but its still nice. The way Jane writes it. Anyway I can't tell you more about it(like Exchange) because the book is with SWT and I don't remember anything else about it other than the Author and Title...obviously the story but its really long to write.
So anyway...erm....what else....? uh! I guess nothing? lol....haha...hehe...hoho...mwahahahahaha....lol....
Anyway...I guess since I got nothing to write I'd better go....Buh-bye!!!
~CIA over and out~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home