Sunday, January 6, 2008

OUt of complete BOREDOM

HEY GUYS! (meaning everyone...not just guys)

Wassup? (the shortened form of What's up just incase...haha...ok you guys aren't dumb)

So...erm...guess where I am now???

NO...I'm not in my dad's office....still thinking.....

NO....I'm not at home...still no internet...even though I wish that you were right....

give up?

I"M IN....EMILY'S HOUSE! haha...ok...I'm bored...I don't have anything to say, do, or well...do!

Hmm...well...I guess I should talk about my new school.

Erm...as ussual...the "interesting" (as interesting as my blog can get) things I dunno what to write...but the boring stuff such a book updates...I write more! haih..I'm hopeless...haha

OK...I really dun know what to say...and I've read soooooooooooooooooo many books that I don't even remember them...haih...anyway...erm....I guess I'm spouting nonsense I think I should go...but don't worry...I will try my best to wite a more interesting post next time...k?

tata for now!


~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home