Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

Yipee! I'm back from JB!!!

I guess this trip wasn't soooooo bad. Aside from the annoying cousins and fostrating grandma.


OK, the cousin thing wasn't that bad. I mean the older boy (12) is like a much BIGGER BOOKWORM than me. I know...I was like WHAT? when I first met him. cos' last time when we were kids he would talk like non-stop like as seriously. He's worst than me (at the talking thing...last time) Now, he still talks a lot but he aslo reads A LOT! and you know whats the coolest? so is his mom. As in him, his mum AND his brother are bookworms...how cool is that? (his dad passed away awhile ago)...I mean a bookworm family! how cool is that? as in the whole family gets excited when we go to a bookshop...like me and my das! too bad my mom isn't such a worm....But like his mom let's him buy books....tons of them, too bad he reads chinese though...sniff sniff.


So anyway talking about bookworms...I like totally want a family like that. As in my whole family would be like totally excited when we go to the bookshop. With NO RESTRICTIONS to buy the books that we want. Not too much (books can be really expensive) but we still get books...tons of them. We would have like our own library in our house and stuff. I just hope that I can find a guy THAT bookwormy AND that likes me. heehee...its kind of like a wierd fantasy, huh? Well think whatever you want, I want a bookworm family when I grow up. You know what'd be cooler? A famous author husband. As in he writes books like Nicholas Sparks not those boring Get Rich Quick books or whatever. As long as he's Christian...OFCOURSE!!!


OK, enough of fantasies...how did talking about my cousins lead to fantasies...you ask me, who I ask?


Anyway, I bought this book called Marshmallows for Breakfast
(my bookworm aunty bought it for me) and its like soooooo nice. Well, kinda...its not funny, but very interesting. Its about this woman who moves back from Australia (back to England) to escape from something. Then she moves into this room(rented), where she meats these two kids whose parents are divorced. Then she starts to love them as her own. but then their mother kidnapps them from their father and stuff like that....its cool, just don't know how to explain without reading from the back(to lazy to get up and take the book...lol)
I went to Singapore yesterday and as ussual bought A TON of books...yay! this time I bought like way less sweet valley than I usually do cos' the bookshop is like packed with sweetvalley, it has like one whole shelf DEVOTED to sweet valley. Anyway, I only bought a few sweet valleys. A bunch of other books...so to those who borrow my books look out! cos' there's a fresh new batch of rockin' books coming your way...OK not exactly fresh, since their 2nd hand, but rockin' none the less...
OK, I gtg...I'm like super sleepy, I have't slept since I arrived from JB...so Buh-BYE!!!
~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home