Monday, October 8, 2007

Speechless..pt 2

OK, I don't understand...why do I have nothing to say?

now, you're think...sheesh, this girl has nothing to say yet, still wants to post stuff on her blog...wierdo.

My answer...the reason why I keep on posting stuff on my blog when I have nothing to say is because I'm like super bored..I mean seriously. There is nothing on tv, nothing else to look at online, all the books have been read more than twice ( I think, atleast the interesting ones are)...so what else is there left to do...oh right, LIFEPACs...but I dun feel like doing LIFEPACs. OK, so I do have some vocabs to do...but I dun wanna do...yeah, it has to be done, but I'll do it l8er. I know its bad to procrastinate...but seriously, I'd rather write nonsense on my blog.

Oh yeah, on Sunday I watched the 2nd Season of Hannah Montana and it was ok...I guess. Miley and Lily haven't went to High School yet so Lily hasn't been "transformed"...I guess I like Hannah Montana...but to tell you the truth I still think that 'The Suite Life of Zach and Cody' is like waaaay...funnier. To me, that is. But both are definitely one of my favorite Disney Channel Series...oooooh...plus Lizzie McGuire...That so Raven and Cory in the House aren't really that nice...especially That's so Raven...no offence to That's so Raven fans...Generally Disney Serieses are pretty good,so yeah!

Now about Nickelodian. Their teen series and cartoon series really aren't even as close to Disney...other than Zoey 101 and Drake and Josh (those 2 are my favorites)...for cartoons it would be Avatar: the legend of Aang...I guess...I mean I guess I can't really think of any now...but yeah, I guess that's it.

Favorite Disney Channel Shows...bothe Cartoon and Teen Series. (not in order):
  1. Lizzie McGuire
  2. Suite life of Zach and Cody
  3. Phil of the Future (kinda)
  4. Hannah Montana
  5. Kim Possible
  6. American Dragon:Jake Long (its kinda nice...sometimes)

OK, I can't think of anymore...but I know that there are somemore...I just keep on thinking of DCOMs...oh yeah, I read in Meg Cabot's blog that they're considering making Avalon High into a Disney Series...is that AWESOME or what???...even though I already know the story..also a few more other of her books are going to be made in to movies....so I guess I'd be looking forward to it...

So it turns out that this post is pretty much abt shows and stuff...so yeah...ok..I guess I should go...so uh...buh-bye!

~CIA over and out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home