Saturday, October 6, 2007

SILKY BOI!


Silky's Back!!!




OK, just for the weekend, But I missed him soooooooooo much...he's sleeping next to me now, and he looks so ADORABLE!!! (atleast to me, if you don't agree, whatever)



OK, this isn't exactly him NOW, but its similar enough...He's sleeping on my pillow in this picture, but now he's actually lying on his back on top of the blanket/quilt/comforter...whatever you wanna call it. He's like so tired now...he won't even open his eyes...so so so so so CUTE!!! ooooo...now his legs are twitching..who knows why, they just are.

Now, he has changed position. He is now sleeping on his side with is face in the blanket/quilt/comforter...hope he can breathe..!lol
I guess you guys must be bored, because all I'm writing about is Silky!
But you wanna know why? its because I still don't have anything to write.
Apparently, either the Idea stalk is sleeping already or he just wants to watch me suffer and write nonsense on my blog for you poor readers to read...awwww, you poor, poor things (oooh, Silky is now curled up in a ball in front of my pillow...sorry can't resist reporting his sleeping positions...teehee)
Anyway, back to you poor readers, yeah, you can stop reading now...unless you're looking for a place to burn time. Then, my friend, you ahve come to the right place. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
So back to burning time...hmmm...Silky is still looking as adorable as ever, with his eyes squeezed close, and ears sticking out, all curled up in a ball......WOW! major flash back!
I remember the first day I met him...I was at the pet shop and saw my perfect match. He had soft eyes...though I couldn't see them at that point, since this old beagle was trying to y'know "climb my leg" ...then when I could finally kick the old beagle off I looked at him and fell instantly in love. He had blonde hair, soft and silky and the most BEAUTIFUL brown eyes I had ever seen...wow, now you're thinking...isn't Silky a blakish-brownish a color, but wait! I'm not done yet...so I walked right up to him and pressed my face against the glass that was keeping us apart and stared at him. I asked my mom if I could just go and hold him and she said ok. I ran up to him and hugged him...and when I let go of him...ewwww, his hair was ALL OVER ME! but I tried to overlook it and beg my mom if he could be mine, I knew that he was the one for me...yet no matter how much I pleaded my mom still said NO! instead she thought that this black "thing" was the one for me...so at the end I gave in(as usual) I took the "thing" and gave my "soul mate" one last look...and left him forever.
OK, so now the black "thing" is no longer a thing, but the dog of my dreams...I LOVE HIM!!! good thing I listened to my mom. If not every morning you would see me covered in dog fur. Blonde Dog Fur...lol...
yeah, you guys obviously knew that my "soul mate" was a dog..but hey! IT WAS WORTH THE TRY...i tried to make it sound like a guy...but watever.
Anyway, I gtg...my mom says I have to sleep. SO bye!
oh yeah, Tmr is the 2nd season premier of "HANNAH MONTANA" so uh..I guess I'm "excited" in a way...atleast I wanna see Lily be transformed form "skate chick to date chick" since y'know I'm Lily and Ai Theeng in Hannah...lol...jkjk...anyway..like I said...BUH-BYE!!!
~CIA over and out~
ps. Silky is STILL curled up in a ball...so adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home