Monday, October 1, 2007

Totally Speechless!

Ok, I have got absolutely nothing to write. The only reason I'm writting is because I have nothing else better to do.


Nothing has really happened lately. I mean, Its more of the same old, same old stuff y'know?


I guess I did watch Hairspray on Saturday

And it was really nice. If you're into musicals, that is. Zac seems to be acting in quite a few musicals now, huh? since HSM. But like a lot of really good actors/actresses acted in this show so, yeah! It was good.
Haih, I really am having writers block, or should I say bloggers block since well writers who have writer's block are like really good writers, while this is just a blog. So yeah, I've got bloggers block...LOL.
So anyway, I gtg. Cos' now I've got something to do. Ok, I should have done this ages ago but I've been procrastinating (is that how you spell it?) it, so I guess since I've got writers block God probably really wants me to go practice my piano...so buh-bye!!!
~CIA over and out~
ps. Gosh this is a short post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home