Friday, October 5, 2007

Total Speechlesness...(is that how you spell it?)

What to write, what to write...THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP!!! (in sing-song voice...lol)

Haih...So these few days I seriously have got nothing to write! I mean, every time I say that I end up have in something to write...so...(now I'm thinking).....

....(waiting)......(yup! Still waiting)......(....).....................(?).............(YOH! I GIVE UP!!!!)

I'm just going to type and type until something happens....eg. An Idea falls from the sky...from the stalk that sends babies...except this is his twin brother that sends ideas...lol...

Ok, ok...I got IT!!!...oops...now I lost it.

Ok, I'm seriously losing it. I'm writing about losing it,when I am losing it...huh?

hmmm...lol, I just thought of one episode of American Dragon:Jake Long (yes, I watch it) where he blogs and sends the entire "magical world" against Professor Rotwood(is that how you spell his name?)....so at the end (when the credits are on) Grampa create's a blog and doesn't know what to write. So he asks Fu Dog and Fu Dog tells him to write what he feels and then Grampa writes 'Hungry'...lol...then he says that blogging sjould be called "Bloring" since its so boring...LOL!!! I kinda like that episode...

So now I'm feeling...bored!
har-di-har-har...yeah I know LAME!

Today Neethu spoke. She is like so GOOOOOOD!!! GO Neethu, Go neethu, go,go, GO Neethu!

So...uh! Yesterday something really special happened, which I can't write...but it was definitely SPECIAL! it was "refreshing" in a way...I guess we (not telling who) grew a whole bunch closer. I think. I mean we're already close, just now, it's I don't know...closer?

Oooooo, yesterday (was it yesterday?) we celebrated Crystal's Birthday..and it was like soooooooooo FUNNY! She kept on laughing, and laughing...so yeah, it was real FUNNI!

Also, now these guys are fixing the air-cond so all the ppl sitting at the block of tables infront of the air-cond gotta shift places cos' it's like sooooo HOT! so now I'm sitting at a place with only one divider, which means that its like Fabian's, DL's, Caleb Victor's and Hou Weng's....how do they study??? I mean I feel so "exposed"! like everyone can see you...even though I'm sitting like way behind...where not much ppl go, except to use the computer and go to the toilet, but then tat's actually a lot of ppl...yet, they don't really look my way...so whatever...I'm invisible...LOL

WOW! to tell you the truth, from having nothing to write, I think I've written quite enough, no?
Anyway...I gtg...buh-bye!


~CIA over and out~

Ps. Thanks, Idea Stalk...you ARE a stalk rite??? or was it a pelican???hmm...need to watch Dumbo again...anyone care to lend me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home